DoucheBigalowDoucheBigalow

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Pico Roulette Pico Roulette

The Lobby Is a Desert

On my old computer, it would never sign on successfully, yet somehow with my new one I can get on. The only problem is that no one else seems to be online, so there's no one to play against. Is there a reason for that?

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Awesome Game But...

Is there like any point to the medals in the game, I mean other than to show a sense of accomplishment to the players that earn them? The gameplay is nice, the NG reference are humorous, I even liked the jokes on the flash-making process, like the key-frame aura, or the actionscript saws. Very entertaining.

Spot The Green Dot 3 Spot The Green Dot 3

It's okay but...

I liked it in the first few levels, but quickly got annoyed due to the fact that the dot is too small. I like games like these, not that I want the solution too obvious, but I shouldn't have to be "all up in my monitor's grill," so to speak, just to see the dot. other than that, I enjoyed it.

Console Smasher Console Smasher

Boring and pointless

This doesn't feel like you're actually smashing a console to bits. Where's the sound, where's the parts inside the console? At best, it looks like someone's trying to peel off a sticker and failing.

:the game: :the game:

Sequel?

Is there a sequel in the works? I'd enjoy that one too. I can never beat the global warming game because of those damn icicles. That's my only complaint.

Whack Your Boss Whack Your Boss

Only One Obstacle

This would work just fine if those asshats at Websense didn't block this website. Otherwise, it would be a good public service for use in offices.

Earthbound Quiz Earthbound Quiz

awesome quiz

10 on easy, 10 on medium, 8 on hard

Madness Regent Madness Regent

What a surprise!!

That ending was completely unexpected, but still worth it after disabling the clown. My only two complaints would be about the length of the game and its similarity to Alien Hominid in terms of gameplay but Alien Hominid was great, so this is great too.

Cubefield Cubefield

Amazing

It could only be cooler if there was the ability to shoot at things. That would make it an 11.

HDOS Databank request 01 HDOS Databank request 01

It's decent but hard

When I was beginning, it was easy and fun, but the fun somewhat drained away when the difficulty spiked around 7 or 8. I don't know why most of these fun puzzle games spike in difficulty too soon but I would keep playing if there was a steady difficulty curve. Other than that I enjoyed this game.