DoucheBigalowDoucheBigalow

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

Genius

This has got to be one of the episodes in the series, both plotwise and in terms of bad ass action. It explains how Jebus got his head back and why he was raking leaves in MC6, why the 1337 agents' sunglasses turned slightly red, and how Sanford and Deimos changed into their appearances in MC9, among other things. The action was also incredibly well done, with incredible gun play and the HE grenade launcher. Simply genius.

Avatar Boredom Dub 2 Avatar Boredom Dub 2

It's like the average anime abridged series...

...except that it's on Newgrounds and not YouTube. I thought this was very funny, though what was with Katara's voice? That kinda creeped me out a bit.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Worth the wait, mostly

I enjoyed this episode of the Madness saga, but I would like to know what Sanford and Deimos are trying to do though.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

This was fuckin hilarious

Is it just me or does everyone answer their codec with a "Who the fuck are you"?

Irod Bad! Irod Bad!

Lol

I especially liked the parts featuring Sergeant Dick Face and the end.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

That Was Funny

That was very funny. It really does remind you of those old Saturday morning cartoons. I was a bit disappointed to find that all it was was a theme song rather than an episode of the show, but it was still funny

Darnell Plays With Fire Darnell Plays With Fire

The real lesson...

The real lesson here, is that is god is the baddest muthafucka of all time. That made me want to give it a 10 instead of a 9.

Batman Meets Twoface Batman Meets Twoface

The fuck is this shit?

Once I started listening, I immediately knew this would be terrible. I didn;t even bother with the rest. The only reason why I didn't give a 0 was because the animation was rather well done. That's all this has going for it.

JZM responds:

next time when u review a flash movie, please finish the movie then criticize it. i can't believe a lot of people give low scores because of britney's song (w/c i hate) w/c is kinda biased. having a song in an animation w/c people aren't fond of doesn't mean the whole movie would suck. my god get a life! Thenx!

Tricky Madness 2 Tricky Madness 2

Well...

To his credit, he at least knew when to stop. Very disturbing, even frightening. But, that still makes it great.

The death of breadman The death of breadman

Bread Cancer

Didn't he already die of being cancer'd?